Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Spider-Man Winter Wear



Here is something that I wish I had seen as a kid, the Spiderman Ski Mask. The kid wearing the Hulk one got gypped, that's a real stretch, shouldn't it have a tuft of black hair on the top?
Speaking of Superheroes, my buddy Ben has updated his blog on his website World's Greatest Toys, which is the new book coming out about Mego Superheroes, check out the insanely groovy postcard he's sending out.
Ben will be at the Mego Meet convention next week, showing samples of the upcoming book and handing out postcards, if you can make it, you should.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many bank tellers were robbed by spidy?

Anonymous said...

I had a Spidey mask and so did 2 of my brothers, and my youngest brother had the Hulk. I also had silver and black moon boots(Ace Frehley style) before anyone started wearing them. I kicked some kids ass at school(4th grade) for making fun of me. I never even pulled up/off my spidey mask until the teacher came over and pulled me off him.
I guess, which is worse, wearing the spideymask/moonboots/couderoy pants combo, or getting beat up by someone wearing it.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

tjo' said...

If anyone knows where to buy one of these, if they're being currently made or reissued, let me know.

Oh, and it has to be for a male adult head, approximately size 7 3/4.

It's for my neighbour's kid...yeah...his hydrocephalic kid.

Anonymous said...

The ski mask is the thing my parents used to keep me from seriously hurting myself with a mask I made from scratch. "Scratch" being the operative term.

http://jathomas.livejournal.com/89580.html

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I had that Spidey ski mask. I can remember a kid in my neighborhood who had the hulk.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin