Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's Go Time!


An unusual phenomena in the boys wear section of 70’s catalogs is the “fight picture” where they have two boys posed as if they’re about to throw down. The example above is a good one, I used to feel such things were happenstance, just two models who didn’t get along but now, I’m beginning to think it’s deliberate.


Check out Davey and Goliath here, is the sight of your son standing up to actor Jimmy Baio supposed to inspire ugly jacket purchases? Dammit, I need to know!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My money's on the guy in the red-and-blue shirt!

chunky B said...

I think it's the eye contact that kills me. Look out! Those young bucks are going to lock horns, I picture people crossing the street to avoid the throw down.

wurwolf said...

The first picture kills me. It's Dirk Diggler and Napoleon Dynamite in a battle to the death!

Arkonbey said...

what happens is: neither has been shown a mirror and don't know how they're dressed; so each wants to beat up the other for being dressed like an dork.

rob! said...

these feel like cut scenes from "My Bodyguard."

Out of my way, Merle! said...

glad to see the return of the power fist on the last pic.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin