Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Dr Shrinker!


This toy would have grabbed my childhood money quicker than a vacuum although i would have been pretty bummed it wasn't an actual shrink ray (I wasn't class valedictorian) .

It's just one in a series of somewhat series relevant rack toys from Harmony who seemed to have the license for Krofft Supershow, here is the magnifying glass.




What can I say? I'm a sucker for toys with Jay Robinson's face on them. I'm also impressed with the amount of thought went into these, they're really well done.



Rack Toys: Cheap, Crazed Playthings is a limited edition 144 page book from the creator of Plaid Stallions and it's full of stuff just like this. Order from us and get three free promotional post cards.

2 comments:

Jack Norris said...

I heard that he's a madman with an evil mind.

jeffrey_dallas said...

He's also crazy as you'll ever find.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin